You can embed our script in WIX by adding a New Tool. On this page we will explain how to use this feature and help you installing the Simple Analytics script on WIX.
It’s only possible for WIX sites with a connected domain a.k.a. paid plan
Follow these steps to add Simple Analytics to your website:
- Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard.
Click the Tracking & Analytics menu item under Settings.
Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
- Enter your custom code you can copy from how to add our script.
- Select the relevant domain. Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
- Enter a name for your custom code: Simple Analytics Script.
- Add Code to Pages: Choose All Pages and Load code once.
- Place Code in: Body - start.
- Click Apply.
Read more on the WIX docs.
If you encounter issues, don’t hesitate to contact us via our support channels.